Hi folks, here we are again. On Friday I gave you a small teaser from my upcoming romance novel. Now I’m at the cover stage, so please take a look at the prototype cover and let me know what you think. Like it? Hate it? Don’t care? How could it improve? I’m open to any and all feedback.
Now for the ROW80 check-in and revised goals.
1. Write 10,000 words per week. (I wrote roughly 8700 words and finished the rough draft of my WIP.)
2. Read 10,000 words per week. (Yep, managed this one.)
3. Edit ten pages of a completed MS. (Got this one too.)
4. Feature a new author every Friday. (Didn’t manage this one; posted a teaser for my new book instead.)
5. Read and comment on 10 blogs per week. (Made it, but barely.)
So that’s the story, now here are the new goals and why. I find myself with three first drafts, two romances and one sci-fi.
1. The goal in the next few weeks will be to get them tidied up and off to the editor.
2. Read and comment on ten blogs or more.
Well, that’s where we are at the moment, folks. Let me know how you’re doing; I love to hear from you.