Ok, I’ve been tagged once again; this time for the Eleven Questions game. This should be fun. Thanks go out to Lynette Burrows: http://lynettemburrows.com/lynettesblog/ for the invitation to play. First the rules:
The rules for 11 Questions:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions on your blog. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
All right, here we go.
1.What book or series can you read over and over again without getting bored?
2. What TV show character do you hate and why?
I almost never watch TV so that’s a toughie. I guess it would be Mary Tyler Moore. She’s just too much, you know? Just once I’d have liked to see her show up in stilettos, fishnets, and leather then whip the boys into shape.
3. If you were a super hero, what is your super hero name and your special power?
I am Prudence MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in the village of Glenn Finnan, on the shores of Loch Sheil, in the year of our lord twelve hundred and sixty-two. I am immortal.
4. What is your favorite ear worm (song that gets stuck in your head)?
You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban.
5. If you could be any character of the opposite sex in any story, who would you be and why?
James Bond, because he gets all the great girls.
6. What was the worst job you’ve ever had and why?
I once worked in a foundry for several weeks. It was hot, dirty, and vile. At the end of every shift it took hours to clear all the coal dust from my lungs. Oh yes, the foreman was a pig.
7. What was your favorite TV show when you were growing up?
They didn’t invent TV until centuries after I was grown.
8. What mode of transportation (horse, automobile, bus, train, boat, airplane, space plane, etc.) would you never want to use and why?
Long haul bus because I’ve been there too many times.
9. What job/occupation would you never want to try?
Oh, now let’s see; I have tried quite a few, but I have avoided politics. I just don’t think I have a thick enough skin.
10. If you could tweet a warning or encouragement to one person in history, what would you tweet to whom and why?
Leonardo da Vinci. “A flying machine Leo? Seriously?”
Why? He was always going off on some wild scheme or other.
11. Tell us about one thing on your bucket list.
I still want to write and publish a small collection of erotic short stories. I actually have a few in rough draft.
Ok, that’s it for me; to tag a few unsuspecting folks.
1. Lynn Kelley: http://lynnkelleyrandomactsofwriting.blogspot.ca/
2. Jennette Powell http://www.jenpowell.com/
3. Coleen Patrick http://coleenpatrick.com/
4. Annette Gendler http://www.annettegendler.com/
5. Kinley Baker http://authorkinleybaker.blogspot.ca/
6. SJDriscoll http://sjdriscoll.com/
7. Liz Schulte http://www.lizschulte.com/
8. Charis Maloy http://charismaloy.wordpress.com/
9. K.B.Owen http://kbowenmysteries.com/
10. Jennifer Oliver http://www.small-escapes.com/
11. Kara Flathouse http://eskimokissesandairhugs.blogspot.ca/
Ok folks, you’ve been tagged. Remember, only play if it is something you want to do. Now, here are your questions.
1. What is the greatest thing you’ve found under your sofa cushions?
2. Who is your greatest hero?
3. If you went to dinner with your favorite celebrity, what would you order and why?
4. What inspired the idea for your current WIP?
5. Right handed or left?
6. Laptop or desktop?
7. You wake up in a strange room with a stranger in bed beside you, what’s the first thing you say?
8. You suddenly discover you have the power of telekinesis, what’s the first thing you do?
9. Who most inspired you to write?
10. You get one big do-over in life, what do you change?
11. Ballet or pro wrestling?
Well, that’s about it for me. This is all just for fun, folks, so only play if you wish and feel free to avoid any questions you would rather not answer. (We’ll talk later in private. Wink wink.)