This was a week that seemed to get away from me. I had so many good intentions. Here’s an example of how the week just disappeared in all the wrong places.
Thursday, I was on the way home with a load of groceries. I thought I was in luck when I reached the dock and got on a boat within ten minutes. This particular boat had been out of service because of mechanical problems. She had been gone for weeks and had just returned to service.
After a half hour delay due to, yes, mechanical issues, she put to sea. We arrived back on the island without incident, but the sunny day had vanished and it was snowing hard. Slow trip home.
See? It has been stuff like this for days, water issues, power issues, weather, doors that won’t close tight, things that need to be fixed, and so on. Needless to say, I didn’t get a lot of writing done this week. However, on the bright side, Assassin of Nova was released on Tuesday and is doing well. You can find it here.
Now on with the ROW80 check-in. (time to face the music)
1. Write 10,000 words per week. (Nope, barely got 3K this week. Will try harder this week.)
2. Read 10,000 words per week. (I doubt I managed this either.)
3. Edit ten pages of a completed MS. (I only managed four this time.)
4. Feature a new author every Friday. (This one I did do. The lovely and talented Shannon Esposito was my guest on Friday. Check out that post)
5. Read and comment on 10 blogs per week. (I might have gotten seven, but no more. Sigh)
Folks, if you are an author and want to be the featured Friday author on this blog, just drop me a line here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Well, that’s it for my week folks. How did you all manage?