All right, here we are, getting down with round two. This is going to be fun, as I believe I have set the goals within reach and still allowed myself a bit of breathing room. So, how am I doing so far? Let’s find out.
1. Blog twice each week over and above my ROW80 check-ins
So far, so good. I posted yesterday and here I am checking in. Life is good.
2. Continue to read and comment on the blogs of my fellow writers
I have read and commented on 16 blogs in the past three days.
3. Write at least 2K words on a WIP each week
So far I’m just over 900 words and I have all week to get the rest. Looks good from here.
4. I set out to publish six novels this year. I managed three last round, and two more between rounds, so that leaves me with one more novel to publish. I will see if I can get it out this round.
I’ve got one first draft almost ready for the editor.
5. Read and review two or more first novels by new writers this round
Last weekend I read Time’s Enemy by Jennette Marie Powell. I really recommend you read this book. It is a great tale of time travel and the consequences of messing with the past. Jennette is a fine writer with a master’s touch at keeping up the tension. (You have to remember to breathe)
Time’s Enemy is Jennette’s first novel, or so I believe. This bodes well for the future for she will surely get better and, I for one, can’t wait for more adventures of Charlotte and Tony. You can get Time’s Enemy here:
6. Publish two or more short works (between five and twenty five thousand words)
I have one story at the edit stage now and will soon need a cover for it.
All in all I am well pleased with my progress. How did you do? Any suggestions for future projects?
If you have enjoy this post, please join the site, click button is at top left, or go to my Amazon page and “like” me. Here’s the link.
Thanks so much for stopping by.