Ok, I admit it, I should have posted days ago; I’ll confess, blogwise I’ve been slack. Sunny days can do that to me. Why, just yesterday the sunshine got to me and I blanked out. My twin sister (read alter ego) took over my body. She took off the dress and heels, hauled on a plaid shirt and jeans, grabbed a chainsaw and ran outside to play in the sun. I Prudence, am a priss and I admit it, but Angie is all redneck. Watch out for her, she’s a little crazy sometimes. Here’s her picture.
Ok, so now that I’m back in the driver’s seat, here’s the scoop on the ROW80 goals.
1. Blog twice each week over and above my ROW80 check-ins
Sadly, I didn’t manage this one. Next week will be better.
2. Continue to read and comment on the blogs of my fellow writers
Got this one easily.
3. Write at least 2K words on a WIP each week
Nailed this one.
4. I set out to publish six novels this year. I managed three last round, and two more between rounds, so that leaves me with one more novel to publish. I will see if I can get it out this round.
Still got one at the editor’s desk.
I also have four strong starts which I should finish this year if I can get my butt in gear.
5. Read and review two or more first novels by new writers this round
Didn’t get anywhere with this one. Started a book but gave up. Will try something different. No, I won’t tell you. I don’t do bad reviews; neither do I denigrate another author’s work. I’ll keep looking.
6. Publish two or more short works, between five and twenty five thousand words.
I really have to get something done on this one.
Well, that’s it for me folks; time to start a new week. So tell me, how many of you have an alter ego who takes over once in a while? Come on, you can tell me; you know you want to.