Here we are mid-week and it has been a productive day. House work done, snow shoveled, dogs walked, baking finished, mail collected, groceries purchased, and 2K words written. I don’t get a lot of days this good, so I like to celebrate them when I do. So, here’s me and the boys out for a winter’s stroll.
On another front, Assassin of Nova is starting to gain some traction. I’d really appreciate it if you could stop by the Amazon site and like the book. You could buy one too while you’re there. What? I’m begging? Oh bugger, okay I’ll stop. Oh look, squirrel, I mean socks.
All right, enough of that. It’s time for the ROW80 check-in.
1. Write 10,000 words per week. (Well, I’ve got 4K so far this week. Might just make it.)
2. Read 10,000 words per week. (Okay, did that.)
3. Edit ten pages of a completed MS. (Already got this done.)
4. Feature a new author every Friday. (Looking for a volunteer here.)
5. Read and comment on 10 blogs per week. (I’m at about 6 right now.)
Folks, if you are an author and want to be featured on this blog, just drop me a line here: email@example.com
Well, that’s it for me for today folks. Drop me a comment to let me know how you’re doing, if you would like to be featured on a Friday, or just to chat. Always happy to hear from you.