It’s been a good week and I’m pretty pleased with the progress. Before I move on to the goals, let me remind you a free copy of The First Key can be had from Smashwords in any e-reader format you desire. Just use this coupon code: UZ27H
On to the goals:
1. Blog twice each week over and above my ROW80 check-ins
I believe I did manage it, but if not I will get in two next time.
2. Continue to read and comment on the blogs of my fellow writers
I’m doing well here. Happy with this one.
3. Write at least 2K words on a WIP each week
Here’s where I’ve been focused this week. I’ve got over 3K words done and am pleased with the way it is going. I am especially happy with this as we have had some beautiful Spring days and staying at the computer has been a challenge.
4. I set out to publish six novels this year. I managed three last round, and two more between rounds, so that leaves me with one more novel to publish. I will see if I can get it out this round.
I have two manuscripts ready for the editor, so I’m right on track here.
5. Read and review two or more first novels by new writers this round
OK, I didn’t get a lot of reading time in, but I am buying a book today and will start it this evening. No more stalling. I have asked if you folks have a book you want me to read, I can’t believe all you guys are so shy. Wow.
6. Publish two or more short works (between five and twenty five thousand words
The First Key is up and ready, remember to use the coupon. The second is in the works.
I also made an author page on Facebook where you can keep track of my progress. Here’s the URL http://www.facebook.com/Prudence.MacLeod.author Please drop by, check it out, and remember to hit the LIKE button before you leave. Thanks.
Well, that’s it for me folks, how are you all doing with your targets? Are you doing more gardening than writing? Come on now, ‘fess up.