Hey there, fellow ROWers, last check-in I asked for some feedback to use as guidance in deciding on my next writing venture. I’m happy to say you didn’t disappoint. Through the comments, Twitter, and e-mails, the consensus was that the rejected manuscript should go on the shelf for now and something new should be started. I have indeed followed that sage advice. I now have the sequel to Immortal Tigress in the works, and a new romance as well. Thank you all for the support; it was extremely helpful to me. I am now happily hard at work once again.
So, on with the progress report.
1. Blog twice each week over and above my
I didn’t quite make this one this week.
2. Continue to read and comment on the blogs of my fellow writers
I’m happy with where I am here.
3. Write at least 2K words on a WIP each week
I now have two WIPs in the works and have managed 2K words on each.
4. I set out to publish six novels this year. I managed three last round, and two more between rounds, so that leaves me with one more novel to publish. I will see if I can get it out this round.
This is getting sorted out and I’m feeling good about this one again.
5. Read and review two or more first novels by new writers this round
One down, one to go here.
6. Publish two or more short works, between five and twenty five thousand words.
One down and one to go here, but I have no worries about this one.
Well, that’s it for me for this week. How did you all do? Did you hit your targets?