Well, here’s all the news that’s new from the farm this past week. In spite of a cold wet week I did manage to harvest two of the five huge clumps of chives. They’re hanging in the greenhouse drying.
I also harvested the rhubarb seed pod. It too is in the garden house drying. While I was at it I pulled enough rhubarb to make another double batch of jam. Looking good for the coming winter already.
Just getting under way are the tomato plants which are now in blossom. Everything is looking good for now. I’m already planning how to double the raised beds next year.
I know I set a target of 2500 words for each week this round, but we had a rainy week so I had more time at the keyboard. Clocking in at 7500+ words for the week.
However, that means a lot of other things didn’t get done, so if this coming week is sunny I will be struggling to find keyboard time. Still shooting for the 2500 for this week.
Here’s wishing you all a productive week filled with unexpected blessings.