Hi folks, yes I’m a day late with this post. I do have an excuse. Actually, being a writer, I can give you a wide variety of excuses. However, as much as I’d like to be the hero here, it just isn’t true. So, I will now confess the truth. Actually, I have no choice as Charis caught me in the act. The truth is, after I finished the morning writing and household chores yesterday; I got sucked into World of Warcraft.
Caught in the act!
Five minutes in the penalty box feeling great shame.
Okay, on the bright side, my next romance novel should be available next week. It is almost ready to go. I will post an excerpt tomorrow just to whet your appetite.
All right, time for the ROW80 check-in.
1. Write 10,000 words per week. (I’ve managed about 7K this week so far. I’m happy with that.)
2. Read 10,000 words per week. (Got it.)
3. Edit ten pages of a completed MS. (five done so far.)
4. Feature a new author every Friday (I wasn’t able to this week. I’ll post an excerpt from my upcoming romance.)
5. Read and comment on 10 blogs per week. (Six so far.)
6. Log my computer time to see where I can change my work and play habits for the better. (I am NOT going to confess how much time I have wasted on WOW. (World of Warcraft.)
Well, that’s it for me today folks. For those of you on my mailing list, expect some goodies very soon.
Bye folks, see you tomorrow. Let me know how you’re getting on, I love to hear from you. J